NTS Delivery and order form
First of all, you should fill in the delivery and order form which specifies the terms and conditions of delivery, procedure of payments, currency, carrier, insurance, goods items, customer's and consignee's details and send the filled form via E-mail or fax. All these facts are very important for to identify charges or other non-tariff trade barriers.
Download NTS delivery and order form: DOC file in zip archive
Negotiate sales contract
After recieving delivery and order form we will send you via e-mail the contract which clarifies the rights and duties of the parties involved in the trade deal. It is necessary to look through the contract carefully.
Execution of documents before invoicing:
- additional permission for exporting goods to your country (if russian custom authority requires it), it takes us 7-10 days
- bank transactional document (if the amount of the order is more then equivalent of 5 000 USA dollars) it takes us 1 day
For all customers we ask payment in advance to our bank account. We send you invoice together with the standard settlement instructions for wire bank transfer.
- we give in your order to our manufacture (the duration of making goods usually depends on the ordering quantity, on average about 3-7 days);
- we get all documents for customs clearance (7 days);
- we give goods to the carrier's office and get the shipment waybill with the tracking number.
The scanned documents will be sent to you via e-mail (shipment waybill and customs declaration).
You need to inform us about receiving goods and send us back one of two copies of the signed contract and specification with official stamps by post to the our address:
NTS Ltd.,150 Partizanskaya St., Samara, 443070 Russia.